The Tampa Bay Phoenix Club is available for rentals under certain circumstances: memorials, collarings and weddings, educational events and meetings, classes, photography shoots, special organization events, play parties, bachelor/ette parties, birthday parties, and more.
Please e-mail us at: tampabayphoenixclub AT gmail.com for more details and a quote.
Please include the following info: date/time you’d like to hold the event, the type of event, number of expected attendees.
- We require a deposit be paid via CC (Square invoice) to confirm the booking.
- Whoever is renting MUST be a member in good standing, meaning your membership is current. (If you are not a member/membership has lapsed, you will have to join/renew and pay the annual membership fee.)
- All attendees must be 18+ years of age.
- ALL club rules MUST be adhered to during the event. (NO sex, drugs, or alcohol allowed. This is NOT negotiable.)
- No attendees can be registered sex offenders. All attendees for play/hands-on events MUST be screened by our staff through the USDOJ database of registered sex offenders.
- Depending on the event, we may require liability waivers to be signed by all attendees. (Play events, hands-on events, rigging/photography, etc.)
- Depending on the event, we may require a cleaning fee, in addition to a non-refundable deposit.
- For some events, we may require additional supervision by our staff.
Subscribe to Blog via Email