First, a note from Myra:
With much thought and debate, the decision has been make to turn over ownership of the club to someone who is younger, more vigorous, and can bring the club to the next level. Master Martell and I are no longer in a position in our lives where we are able to expend the amount of energy needed to run the club for the good of the community.
I am happy to announce that Sir Lisa and leathergem have graciously and enthusiastically opted to take over the ownership of the club effective October 1, 2021. They are ones to be able to take the club to new heights. They have done so much for the club and the community, they will be a continuing asset.
All existing membership status remains the same. If you recently renewed your membership, the membership will continue as is, no new paperwork will be needed.
I want to thank all the members who have and still are supporting the club. It is the community that has made the club what it is today.
I want to thank all those who have supported me and for allowing me to be a part of your community by owning the club.
I will be seen around the club, although not as often as before.
With a heavy heart,
Upcoming Events & Classes:
Note: The Tampa Bay Phoenix Club is a private-membership club, NOT a public business. Your continued membership and attendance means you agree to abide by all of our rules. Mandatory face mask rules are part of our dress code. Also, some events are designated as vaccinated-only events.
All tickets must be purchased online in advance. Space is currently limited for safety.
- Wednesday, 10/6/21 (7pm – 10pm): Coffee Time Munch. $5. Members & non-members welcome (18+). It’s toybag show and tell night! Bring your dinner and prepare to learn! Click here to buy tickets!
Vaccinated-Only Member Events:
- Saturday, 10/9/21: FemDom in the Dungeon (8pm – 12am); Open Play in the Manor (7pm – 11pm)
- Saturday, 10/23/21: Rope in the Manor (7pm – 11pm); Open Play in the Dungeon (8pm – 12am)
- Saturday, 10/30/21 (8pm – 12am): Halloween Open Play Party! (Costumes encouraged but not required.)
New Member Orientation Classes
- Thursday, 10/14/21 (7pm-10pm)